Sunday, October 7, 2007

It Never Fails

Did you know that Freeport is actually a town. I didn't. I thought it was just a street. I lived off of Freeport for a couple of years and I had never heard of Freeport the town until I went through it yesterday. Population: 125. It is a cute little town on the levy road, and I was going to Clarksburg...another town very close to Sacramento that I never knew existed. Hmph.
Anyways. Homer had a soccer game out at Clarksburg school yesterday morning. More than half of his team did not show up, so they had no subs and they had to play the whole game, which to a five year old is a lot.
The point of my blog: I am a coffee person. I like to drink it in mass amounts. It never fails. Every Saturday morning I drink too much coffee and end up at a soccer field with no bathroom. I thought I was going to pass out, I had to go pee sooooo bad! You will be happy to know that I did not wet myself though. It was close. haha
The End.

No comments: