Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Officially Booked

It is official. My birthday party is booked.

For the big two-nine I am taking my family to Disneyland.

What could make a 29 year-old happier? I mean...really. I get to go to the happiest place on Earth on the happiest day of the year (my happy day, anyways)!

To make the whole trip even better: Disneyland is going to be festively decorated for Christmas. I have not ever been there at this time of year, so this is going to be a new and exciting experience.

We are staying for three nights in a one bedroom suite, which is also pretty dang exciting, since it is more than 200 square feet. I invited my brother to come out there, too, but he does work during the week, so we will see if it happens or not. At least we will have room at the inn for him. There is a pull out couch in the living room area.

So I will not be disappointed I always write a list of gifts that I would like to open, and this year was no different. On my list I have: new bed sheets, scented candles, iTunes gift card, zip up hoodies, and a couple other things. Since plans have changed and we are going to D-Land for the big day, I guess I should change my list, too. Now I want: a silly birthday hat/souvenir style from the park, an antenna ball, family stickers for my rear car window, and a Disneyland sweatshirt. Or something.

Happy almost birthday to me! Less than two weeks!!!

2 comments:

Aimee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aimee said...

Yeah for Disneyland!!! I 've always wanted to go during Christmas - but it's never worked out.

Happy (almost) Birthday! And thanks for stopping by my blog!