Monday, December 17, 2007

Nose Hairs and a Tale of Drunkenness

Do you think that the smell of vomit gets burned into your nose hairs?

I went to a party last night. Nope, not a rager with people my age and stuff. An adult party. At my BFF's Mom's house. It was a nice get together with extended family and an ornament exchange. Good times were had by all. Especially me.

I was friggin wasted when we left. What was I drinking, you ask? Nope, not my normal night of just beer. I was mixing White Russians. You know, Khalua, Vodka, and milk. Good stuff. Not so good coming up. Not that I remember that part much, but, hey, I did still taste it this morning, so I know it must have been an awful something last night as I was leaning over the edge of my bed puking into a garbage can.

Speaking of not remembering things...I have no recollection of the ride to my Mom's, being at my Mom's to get the kids, the ride home from there, or even after we got home. Apparently I was trying to get Josh to let us open presents. That is soooooo odd, since it is usually Josh doing that and I am always super disciplined in saying No. And he said I was trying to get him to let us open our Christmas Eve Jammies. How stupid am I? They aren't even wrapped yet. Hmmm...

Now that I think about it, the awful smell went away after I brushed my teeth. Must have been a smell/taste in my mouth. Probably not the nose hairs.

OK, I am off to make cookies for my little man's presentation at school tomorrow.

No comments: