Tuesday, December 4, 2007

What is a Cyber-Hero?

I am back on the desktop computer.

Strangely enough (although highly expected), when Mr. F got home and turned on the computer nothing too out of the ordinary happened. It did shut itself off once. And random windows were opening and closing, but he did not experience the blue screen. Yes, that made me feel crazy, as if perhaps I had made it up. Liar, liar, pants on fire...something like that. Not that he thought I made the whole thing up, he saw it do all the other creepy stuff, so I am pretty sure he believed me. I could not stop talking about it though, as if maybe I was lying, I kept going on and on about what happened when I turned on the computer. Blah, blah, blah, that is a direct quote of the words that were coming out of my mouth:)

Yesterday we went to Best Buy and bought an external hard drive, backed up all of the files, and now my mind is at peace.

Yay. Husband, you are my cyber-hero.

No comments: