Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Kid Is Rad...



As in radical.

Please note that she is wearing a lavender colored dress with hot pink tights that have crazy flowery designs on them, tennis shoes that light up when she walks, and hair ribbons that are red and white. Too bad her baby doesn't have hair...or matching tights and shoes, that would be awesome.

Yes, I let her go to school like this.

Daring Young Mom put it best in her article on Parenting.com on why this is OK, so Daring Young Mom, thanks for making me feel better about enabling my daughter's creativity.


Posted by Picasa




4 comments:

motherbumper said...

Rad indeed - those hair ribbons finish the outfit. She is one rockin' girl.

2cents said...

so adorable and the outfit is cool too.

Mine is up at 4 Seasons Of My Life.com. Hope You can visit me too. TC

Natalie said...

My toddler has started picking out her clothes sometimes too...it's frightening, but I let her do it. Too cute!

Scribbit said...

I haven't heard "rad" in twenty years--thanks for an 80s flashback :)

And I agree--let them wear what they want. As long as it properly covers them what's the problem?