Monday, February 4, 2008

I Got Tagged!!!

I got tagged by Kalie on myspace, but figured I would bring it over here, too. I kept the same basic format of habit/ goal/ random fact, but changed my answers. Here goes...

1. Habit: I always have to put my creamer in the coffee cup before I pour in the coffee. I have no idea why, but it tastes better this way.

2. Goal: To stop calling the fat around my middle section baby fat. It is not baby fat, my youngest baby is 4 ½ years old. How embarrassing for me to think this is still baby fat. It is just fat now. Also, arm fat never was baby fat. Get rid of it.

3. Random Fact: I spell words in my mind when I say them. If I do not know how to say a word because its' spelling is too difficult then that word circles through my mind constantly until I can come up with the right way to say it. For example: DeVilbiss-it is the brand of nebulizer Riss uses, but I cannot imagine how this word should be pronounced. Maybe it is an annunciation problem, obviously I know how to put the letters together to make them form a word, I just have no idea how to say that word. There are other words, too, that was just an example. I have no idea why I am having such a hard time explaining this. I should stop trying. NOW.

4. Habit: I am a pimple picker. I cannot leave them alone. If other people would let me, I would probably pick theirs, too.

5. Goal: I want to go back to school and finish with honors this time around. I want to get a high paying job with security, a 401K, retirement plan and all that jazz. As much as I love waitressing, it is not a career. I mean, it might be for some people, but not for me. I have no idea why I am looking for a job as a waitress, other than the money, and the fact that I kinda like being stupidly happy and fake to people.

6. Habit: I do not really consider myself a creature of habit, so these are hard for me. Ummm, I will go with an oldie, but a goodie. I have to have a clean sink every night before I can go to bed. Also, I do not like to have dirty dishes in the sink before I start preparing a meal. Basically, if I could train my kids and husb to clean their dishes and put them straight into the dishwasher, I would be one happy wifey/mommy. I think this might go hand in hand with having to make the bed before getting into it. I usually try to make the bed as soon as I wake up, but when I forget then I just make it right before I hop in-only to mess it up again. Weird, I know.

7. Previous Weird Habit: When I used to smoke I would never blow smoke out my nose. I feel that I would have looked like a raging bull, and also I did not want to lose my sense of smell. Little did I know that I couldn't smell anything anyways. I kinda think this is not a habit, so much as a non-habit, but I am pretty sure I had to bring up the fact that I no longer smoke. Ha ha.

8. Random Fact: I am so bad at ignoring people, I am even worse at being ignored. It drives me bat-shit crazy. I am what some people like to call "an attention whore". I own that fact. I am totally ok with it.

9. Goal: I want to be less of a walking contradiction. I am very competitive, but I am sooo lazy. If I could be less lazy and more competitive, then maybe I could become the person I think I should be. Actually if I was just less lazy that might work, I do not want to be one of those psycho crazy competitive people. Just a normal-type.

10. Random Fact: In my early 20's I was a huge advocate of not drinking and driving. I would not let people drive if they had even one beer. If we were at a bar, my roommate/BFF, Amy, and I would take a cab. If we had made friends that night we would make them share a cab with us and leave their cars at the bar, usually we would have them come sleep at our place.


I would like to tag:
1. Cassie
2. Becky Anderson
3. The J Hasleton's
4. Frannie
5. Kirsti

1 comment:

The J Hasleton's said...

It was so great to see pics of your family!!! Unfortunately, I have no idea what being "tagged" is. What am I supposed to do????