Thursday, February 28, 2008

Swimming in February

The projected high temperature for today is 70 F. I have said repeatedly, daily actually, to my five year old that as soon as it gets to be 70 degrees outside then for sure, I would let him go swimming.

Swimming in February. Should I make good on my promise, or should I make him wait it out until March?

We'll see what I decide. Pictures will be up later if I let him hop in and test the water.

Update: We spent a HUGE portion of our day shopping, and I finally found a black shirt for work at the eighth store, so I HAD to let the poor little guy swim after dragging him (and his sickly sissy) around town all day.






1 comment:

~Billie~ said...

LOL! I can't imagine swimming in February! But, hey, if the weather's nice enough you have to take advantage of it! Did you give in? Too funny!