Monday, March 3, 2008

Frog for Dinner

Hubs made a delicious Beer can chicken for dinner tonight. It was delicious. He has yet to taste it because my step dad came and stole him so they could go look at a boat. Or something.

Anywho, point of the blog...

Rissy: Look at the frog!

Daddy: Yeah, we are having frog for dinner. Ribbit. Ribbit.

Watch this video. Turn up your volume to hear her talking about it. Too cute.
No worries, it is a short video this time. Her voice sounds funny because she has strep throat (you would think that with all the random blogging I do that I would have blogged about that, especially since it has been all-consuming this week.)

**Before dinner the hubs and I were trying to get Riss to take her prednisolone (it is disgusting and bitter and nasty) so we mixed it with alcohol-free margarita syrup and put it in a shot glass and just to entice her we took shots, too. Only our shots were of the very last of the jager from last weekends partayyyy. Riss won. She still has not taken the medicine. I don't blame her.
Anyways, watch the cutie batootie vid.

2 comments:

mamikaze said...

Mmmm, we love frog. LOL, what a funny girl!
Facebook rocks. The addiction gets stromnger when you add Scrabulous, PackRat and Oregon Trail. That was my day yesterday.

~Billie~ said...

Hilarious! My son came running to see what I was watching. Now he's jumping through the house - "ribbit, ribbit"