Sunday, March 30, 2008

Menu Plan Monday on Sunday. Yay me!


This is week is going to be relatively busy for us.
Taxes done on Monday (no this is not an exciting thing, we owe).
I have a mandatory work meeting in Sausalito on Thursday.
The cast is coming off on Friday.
Two, yes two, birthday parties on Saturday.

And somewhere in there I need to find time to get my hair done and get Riss’s hair fixed.

And I also need to cook for my family.

My menu for the week:

Monday~ Homemade pizzas since the hubs missed out on them last week.

Tuesday~ Beer can chicken, mashed potatoes and artichokes. Yummmmm.




Wednesday~ Teriyaki chicken, noodles, and broccoli

Thursday~ The kids will have to eat with my Mom. I will eat Taco Bell in the car. Or something. I miss Taco Bell (since giving up fast food and all).

Friday~ Spaghetti and salad

Saturday~ Baked chicken strips, salad, and mashed potatoes

Sunday~ Taco bowls



For more menu Plan Monday participants and to get ideas for your own menu you, please go see Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie.

If you are just passing through, please feel free to check out the rest of my blogs. I hope you will come again. Thanks :)

7 comments:

forgetfulone said...

We make beer can chicken at my house, too! The taco bowls look yummy!

Niki said...

The beer can chicken sounds yummy! I'll have to try that out one of these times.

Thanks for sharing!

:)

mubeimmik said...

Your taco bowls look amazing! Do you make the shells yourself?

~Billie~ said...

Yum!! I really need to get my act together. The "one" week I did a meal plan worked out great - I just need to keep with it.

Org Junkie said...

Oh I've heard about beer chicken but have yet to try it. It looks delicious!! Have a great week!!

Laura

Rachel said...

Wow-that menu looks amazing. We are so boring here for dinner. My hubby and I both eat our large meal typically at lunch and then light at dinner like soup, veggies and salad. Boring. I would eat different but the hubby just does not really eat then. He is an all day snacker. Damn him-why can't I do that and not gain weight??

Elizabeth said...

Mustn't look...at food...right now... Aw, crap!

Oooh, I'm getting my hair done on Friday. I'm so excited! Those gray hairs that I've seen popping up have GOT TO GO! I'm going to vamp it up with a lovely chocolately color with a hint of red. Mmmm....