Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Menu Is Finally Done on Sunday NIght


Only a few more posts until my 100th, so today instead of menu-planning I spent a chunk of my online time writing my "100 things" list.

So the menu is being thought up as I type. We will see what comes into fruition and what gets thrown out the kitchen window this week.

Here we go:

Monday~ Happy St. Patty's Day. I would love to make spaghetti noodles with pesto sauce, but I doubt my family will eat that. Oh heck, I am going to try it anyways. Also, I think I will make green bread (by adding food coloring to my dough-that should work, right?) and salad. I may even throw in a tinge of food coloring to the milk we drink, tee hee.

Tuesday~ Teriyaki glazed chicken, teriyaki flavored noodles and broccoli.

Wednesday~ Personal pizzas made with low fat cheese and whatever we want that is available from the fridge or cupboards.

Thursday~ Fish sticks, brown rice, and corn.

Friday~ Ham steaks, sweet potato fries, green beans

Saturday~ No kids, no dinner. Note to self- don't forget to save all your extra WW points for the week to use at Kalie and AJ's party. Remember-you waited all year for this party.

Sunday~ Happy Easter y'all. We will be enjoying the holiday with Amy and her family, so no dinner plans for this day either.


For more menu plan Monday participants and ideas, please go visit Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie.



2 comments:

Rona's Home Page said...

You have some terrific recipes chosen this week. Yummy!
Happy St. Patrick's Day and Easter.

Niki said...

We're having pesto pasta for St. patty's too! With salad and green jello even..yum!

Thanks for sharing your menu plan.

:)