Thursday, March 27, 2008

Open Letter to My BFF

Dear BFF,

I know that your Florida vacation is only a week long, but I could not help myself. Her hair was disgusting and nasty and I could not look at it for another day. It started innocently enough, with the bangs, but when I was done with those I took a long hard look at her nasty thinning ends and they had to go as well.

The good news is that she wants her hair to look like "The new Kendall’s" so the fact that I took two and a half inches off the bottom should not matter. She still wants you to take off more.

No friend, I have no idea what is wrong with me.

Sometimes I feel like I spent enough time hanging out at your hair school with you that I kinda know what I am doing. Yes, I realize that this was 9 years ago...Really, I spent a lot of time there with you, didn’t I? I should have taken the state board test right along side you, and then the fact that I like to slash inches off my daughter’s hair would not matter.

Instead, you are going to come home from your vacation and have to clean up my mess.

Just remember I love you.

Your stupid, dumb, BFF,

Me

No comments: