Monday, March 17, 2008

What not to Eat

Dear Lean Cuisine,

My lunch today sucked monkey balls.

It was lacking flavor and had the consistency of rubber.

As soon as I retrieved my black plastic bowl from the microwave I knew that photographic evidence was in order.

You told me my lunch was going to look like this...



Lets compare the two side by side, why don't we...



I even decided to put it on a plate, since the pictured food on the box was plated.
Nope, it still looks like donkey shit.



Yes, I ate the poo, and I am writing to let you know that I want my frucking money back. That crap that I ate was soooooo not worth the five points from my daily WW bank. I would like my points back, too, but since that is not an option, my money will do just fine.

Thank you,
Mrs. F

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Does not look too tasty. I am so sorry you had to eat poo. New to your blog-seen you on shannon's misguided mommy in the comments.

Mrs. F said...

Thank you for your condolences Rachel. And welcome. And thank you for reading. yay.