Sunday, April 27, 2008

Double, Double

Are you one of those people who thinks that everyone has a twin somewhere out there?

I wasn't.

I mean, not really anyways. It is a bit hard to fathom that someone that is not related to me would look just like me.

I was watching What Not To Wear on Friday night and thinking Gee, this chick is really pretty.

And then it dawned on me.

She bears a striking resemblance to me.

I wish I could find a picture of her, I have been looking all day. You are just going to have to believe me when I say that Catherine K is my twin.

No, no one I know has verified this for me. I was half-expecting my phone to start ringing off the hook while What Not To Wear was on on Friday. That is how much I believe that this chick looks like me.

Also...she is 29 years old, just like me...pretty creepy, huh!

I am going to update this post with pictures when I find one of her. Promise.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I hear all the time that I look like Sandra Bullock. Without the money. ;)

~Billie~ said...

LOL! I'd love to see the picture! Apparently, my twin lives here in this same small town...

Grandy said...

Hey...I believe you. I actually really do have a twin though.

Sarah said...

did you ever find a picture of her??