Sunday, April 6, 2008

Dude That is Nasty

Dear son,

I know a lot of people save their casts, just for fun or whatever they save them for. Memories or something.
When I was younger I always wished that I had broken a bone, mostly because I thought it was so cool.
When you fractured a metatarsal in your foot and had to get a cast I thought that was so awesome. Sorry, but I did. Apparently I am living out my childhood dreams through you. LOL.
As the three weeks of having your cast went by you started to smell dirty. It got to the point where I could barely stand to sit next to you. HAving a cast on your leg did not slow you down at all. You still did everything you normally would have done, with the exception of bathing. Yeah, you were a stinky little bugger by the time the cast came off. We bathed you often, but it is amazing how much difference not washing that one portion of leg made in your personal hygiene. My little monkey, you made me want to throw up in my mouth.
So years down the line I hope you are not mad at me for not saving your cast.
It was gross.
I took a picture. Too bad the picture is not scented, then you could get the full effect, but just use your imagination.

Love your Momma!



4 comments:

The Bjurstrom Family said...

Love the new layout.....Good job!!! I never realized how nasty the inside of a cast can get. I always wanted to break something so I could have a cast when I was a kid too... No luck though.

Elizabeth said...

Lord, I want to thank You today for a lack of Smell-O-Vision. Thank You. Thank You.
Forever and Ever,
Amen.

mamikaze said...

dis-gust-ing
dirty little kid, lol

Rachel said...

I almost feel sick just thinking of the smell, The video was so funny too!