Friday, April 4, 2008

From The Mouths Of Babes

My Mom took the kids to Burlington Coat Factory (not just a coat store, I swear) today and as they were walking around the store they happened upon some chairs.

Riss sits in the first chair and comments on its’ comfort.

Cal sits in the chair next to her and comments on its’ softness.

Sweet little angels.

Then Cal turns to Riss and says, “Hey Rissa lets sit here and act stoned”.

My Mom made him repeat himself to make sure she heard him correctly.

She did.

They then proceeded to act slow and goofy (aka stoned) while relaxing on the chairs.

Thanks PSA’ s for making my 5 year old and 4 year old acutely aware of what it means to be stoned.

Niiccee.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I would have fallen over. Twice.

Elizabeth said...

"It takes 10 and a half seconds to mow on a hard day."

Um, maybe you could cut each blade of grass by hand? Get a little scissor action going.... ;)

Rachel said...

OH BOY!! You are too funny. I would have had a tough time not laughing.

I did not know that stuff back then.