Sunday, April 13, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


I am getting off easy again this week, so I am writing out my breakfast and lunch, too.

Breakfasts will include:
Cereal, toast, Oatmeal with yogurt, and fruit.

Lunches will include:
Tuna, ham, PB&J, or PB&honey sandwiches. Fish sticks, pizza. Celery, carrots, and apples.

Snacks~~ Apples, bananas, crackers, triscuits, popcorn

Dinners:

Monday~ Salmon, asparagus, and mashed potatoes

Tuesday~ I will be working and I am leaving Daddy in charge. I am suggesting fish sticks.

Wednesday~ Home made chicken strips, tater tots and salad

Thursday~ Ravioli and salad

Friday~ Dinner at Mo's~~ Spaghetti and cake decorating

Saturday~ The kids will be with my mom and I will grab a bite of food from work (hopefully we are serving food on that charter)

Sunday~ Kids are still at my Mom's house and I will be working again. Definitely have to eat charter food as I am working all day. I don't mind though. It is gourmet. And I do not have to cook it.

For more menu plan Monday participants, and to get more menu ideas please head on over to visit Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie. She will be happy you stopped by.

4 comments:

Aimee said...

The SPCA book sale is at Birdcage (across from Sunrise Mall) There's a big sign in front of Longs. :) They are set up really good this year - and there were 3-4 tables of kids books. They accept donations for the duration of the sale too - so it's forever changing. We're planning to go back this week and probably one more time next weekend. hehe.

A Juggling Mum said...

Great menu, everything sounds so good :) Thanks for the recipes!

Have a great week!

Rachel xxx
A Juggling Mum

PS - I have a competition running at the moment for a free blog design. If you win you can use it yourself or give it to a friend :)

~Billie~ said...

Yum!! Can I come over for dinner tonight? Hubby wants to start counting calories (reunion coming up)- so we are going to start off by using a plan out of my fitness mag. I have to sit down tonight and make up a meal plan and shopping list...

Grandy said...

I'm impressed with your organizing skillz. ;)