Thursday, April 10, 2008

That is Excellent.

I do not know how everyone else decides they are going to add a blog to a feed reader, but a lot of mine I stumbled upon through other blogs. Only one or three bloggers do I know in real life. OK, maybe five. Also, if you have commented on my page then I probably believe that you are reading my blogs on a regular basis and I add you to my reader.

If you are in my reader then I read everything you post, and a lot of the time I am commenting on your post. Don't get me wrong, I am still lurking on a few people, but for the most part, almost everyone in my reader has received a comment from me. Cause I like everyone that I read. Almost as if they are my friends. Hehe.

A couple weeks ago Rachel over at maxsmom06.com gave me an Excellent Award. I have hung on to it long enough. It is time for me to pass it on.



This was so hard for me to pick only a few. Maybe that is why you just had to read that really long explanation.

So without further ado I am awarding the following blogs as Excellent:

Misguided Mommy~ She is hella real. She has made me laugh and made me cry. I have laughed so hard I have spit on my keyboard. Seriously.

Mamikaze~ She is real. I like her wit. She makes me laugh and she reminds me a lot of myself, so why would I not adore her. She is a self-proclaimed b-word.

Mommy mommy land~ Her and her family are following their dreams of living a farm life. Reading about their journey is exciting. She has adorable children and takes great pictures of them.

Francesca Burj~ For tolerating my nasty language and for being super awesome. She held my hand through getting a new layout and for that she deserves more than an award. Maybe a root beer float, too! There are other reasons why I love her, but I am trying to keep this short.

Shadow and Curve~ She keeps me on my toes and makes me put my running shoes on without even actually saying anything to me. When I imagine what she is like in real life I kinda imagine Jillian from the Biggest Loser. I have no idea why.

A Peaceful Serenity~ She is awesome. She made her own baby sling. Super creative mind. Jewelry? She does that, too. Momming? Yup, she does it. Work? Does that, too. Pregnant. Yup, she even found time to become a mommy all over again. I love reading about her life.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thank you thank you! After the rough (and I mean ROUGH) night I've had at work this totally put a smile on my face. :) :) :) And now you've given me an excellent array of other blogs to peruse through!

Misguided Mommy said...

Thank you so much. You are very sweet. You are one of my most loyal readers!

mamikaze said...

Aaaaww shucks, you shouldn't have...
that is very awesome of you. I love reading your blog and it's great to know that at there are people out there reading mine.

~Billie~ said...

I'm so honored!! Thank you so much! I love reading your blog, as well. It's so real and refreshing. ((HUGS))

Grandy said...

A well deserved award there missy!