Friday, May 2, 2008

Blogher 2008

I want to go to Blogher. Pretty desperately, actually.

Why? Why would I want to go?

Because all the cool kids are doing it. Also, it is a kick-ass reason to get a hotel in Union Square. The city rocks.

They are even throwing a party the night before where the libations will be flowing. Everyone who knows me knows that I love me a good par-tay. w00t!
Here is a button for the par-tay that I may, or may not, be attending.



Are you going to Blogher?

Do you want to go to Blogher?

Give me reasons to give the hubs for me to go. C'mon.

11 comments:

Rachel said...

oh wow that sounds totally cool. I am not going but please take lots of pics, Also welcome home from what looks like an amazing trip. you both look so relaxed.

Rachel said...

oh wow that sounds totally cool. I am not going but please take lots of pics, Also welcome home from what looks like an amazing trip. you both look so relaxed.

Rebecca said...

I wanna go, but I don't think I'm going to go this year. Maybe next year...

followthatdog said...

I would love to go to Blogher, just can't swing it with my work schedule. Can't you just use the "I need personal development" catch all reason?

drowninginlaundry said...

I would love to go to blogher, but I fear only about 6 people would have even heard of me before.... Unless there was a class for people who usually get under 10 comments per post. I would totally rock that one!

I also adore Union Square too..... it would be total extra incentive!

Mrs. F said...

Oh, don't get me wrong laundry lady, NO ONE there knows me, either. I just want to go hang with all the cool people!

Oh, The Joys said...

The best part is... there aren't really any cool people.

There are just a bunch of people like you.

You know?

It's very fun.

You should come.

Grandy said...

Oh...Now I KNOW you and I have to meet!!! I wish I could go to BlogHer! I love the city...and party even when I go by myself.

minijonb said...

so how many guys dress in drag so they can sneak in?

...what on earth made me think that?!?

mommymommyland said...

I wish I could go, but that will never happen in a billion years...

Aimee said...

I think I'm skipping actual blogher but I'm planning on going to the pre-party to meet up with Jenny (the blogess)