Sunday, May 18, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


I have been a bad, bad meal planner lately. Guh.
The weather has been more and more beautiful with each passing day (although I could live without the 103 degree days) and this is the time of year when my meals become more and more simple.

I have made out a meal plan...time will tell if I can stick to it or not. I am a "whatever" cook when I overheat.

Monday~ Pot Roast with red potatoes and green beans

Tuesday~ Spaghetti with bread and salad

Wednesday~ Ham steak with mashed potatoes and mixed veggies

Thursday~ Fish sticks with french fries and green beans

Friday~ Salad with grilled chicken breast and reduced fat Feta cheese

Saturday~ No dinner plan...Kids are with my Mom while hubs and I are both working

Sunday~ Teriyaki chicken with steamed rice and stir fry veggies

For breakfast we have eggs, oatmeal, toast, or cereal.

For lunches we have tuna or ham sandwiches, soup, and other crap.

For more creative menu plan ideas go see Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

5 comments:

Earthmommy said...

103 degrees? Yikes! And to think today I was just complaining that our community pool is still a little too chilly to swim, lol.

Elizabeth said...

I'm so glad that I didn't read this on an empty stomach!

~Billie~ said...

MMMM! Sounds delicious! I'm craving some spaghetti now. =)

Grandy said...

Wow! You narrowed it down to the crap even.

Niki said...

Oooooh! I love feta cheese!!!

:)