Friday, May 23, 2008

Randomness

I have so many little things going on lately, but nothing really blogworthy! Maybe the warm weather is melting my bloggy brain cells or something.

Some random things that are going on:

I am planning a party for my almost 6 year old. I invited his whole class thinking maybe 3 or 4 kids would come. So far they have all said yes. WTH?

I am making taquitos for lunch. Yum.

I did the whole Tae Bo with Billy Blanks workout last night when I used to only be able to do 18 minutes out of the 44. I rock. I think the taquitos might be deleting the calories I burned last night though.

My sister-in-law called me yesterday to tell me she lost her mucous plug. I just called her back to find out the status of her uterus, but got an answering machine. She has had her 3 previous babies the same day she lost her plug...patiently waiting...

My brother is in town from Seattle and has a teeny tiny window where I can see him tomorrow morning at 8:48am. Or something. It might be my fault cause I hafta work.

I am hostessing a Passion party at my house on June 7th and I am worried about the outcome. Or maybe I am worried that my friends now officially know that I am a total perv. Wanna come? Um, I mean to the party, you perv!

We dug up all the grass in the backyard last week and now there is just dirt in a huge portion of the backyard. I am going to be pissed if it is still dirt on the day of Cal's party. Hubs promised concrete though.





Someone in this house is lucky that we do not have ants, because I found this under the bathroom sink when I went to get a roll of TP. I made these cupcakes 2 weeks ago.



I have no idea what kind of spider this was, but it looked hairy like a tarantula, but it was only about an inch all the way around. If you know what it is please tell me. It was on my ceiling and I was safraid it was going to fall onto my head and kill me.



Cal walked by me when I was digging at this point and said "Hey, it's an 'L'. Like in 'love' and 'little', and 'liar'. Humph. I heart his smart ass.



Mostly though we have been doing a lot of this:



4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

"I did the whole Tae Bo with Billy Blanks workout last night when I used to only be able to do 18 minutes out of the 44. I rock. I think the taquitos might be deleting the calories I burned last night though."

You get an A for effort though!! And I can officially say that now. ;)

~Billie~ said...

Love the pictures!
Hmm... I lost my plug today. Don't remember losing it with the other pregnancies....
Enjoy the Passion Party!! I attended one a couple months ago. Lot's of fun. =)

Sarah said...

What time is the passion party?? I'm there! Duh!

Grandy said...

Ooohhh a pleasure party. RIGHT ON!!

Hey...I've got an award for you over at my site by the way. :)