Thursday, June 5, 2008

Baby No-name!

I would like to take a moment to show off my new nephew.

Born yesterday, June 4, 2008 at 1:10am weighing in at 9lbs. 13oz. and a staggering 22 1/2 inches tall!

He is doing fabulous, has all ten fingers and all ten toes, and super lungs! (He came with everything required to get him through life, but he still has no name!)




Mommy is looking hawter than ever since she did not gain a single ounce anywhere except her belly, which is rapidly deflating after baby number four(I know...beeotch)!

And this auntie is supah proud as is evidenced by this self-portrait:



I thought my heart was full before, yet it has made room for the sweetest, newest little monkey to join the family. I am head over heels...and really glad that I don't have to change those poopy diapers...being the Auntie ROCKS!


10 comments:

Sarah said...

What a cutie!! I am getting the "I wanna baby" itch...but those poopy diapers is what throws me back into reality. lol

Aimee said...

how cute! congrats auntie!

The Bjurstrom Family said...

What a cutie!!! Congrats Paloma.

Mrs. F said...

Sarah, Aimee, and Franny~ Thank you, thank you, and thank you!

Also Sarah~ I know, right!

minijonb said...

yea! congrats. i think he should stay having no name until he's 18. then he can pick his own name!

= : - )

Rebecca said...

Cute baby. And a CUTE photo of the two of you! :)

Rachel said...

Great photo and such a damn cutie pie.

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous!! What a proud Auntie! :)

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Beautiful!

~Billie~ said...

Aww!! What a cutie! Enjoy being an aunt!!