Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I Like to eat Berries

The other day I told my new Blackberry to receive emails. It did. And then it stopped, which is OK, because that was kinda annoying anyways. I do not need to be able to check my emails at all times! I do, however, know that I am going to be super irritated the next time I really want to check my email from my phone and can't.

ObviouslyMaybe the blackberry and the email are still in sync because this appeared in my inbox today...




Ummm, srsly? You are now going to tell me whenever I have a new voicemail? That is pretty annoying, because what, to get that to go away I have to actually call and check my voicemail now, don't I?

I wonder if it is going to tell me I have missed calls?

I wonder if my inbox knows when I go poop?

I wonder if it is a voicemail on yahoo messenger only, because when I clicked on it it told me download yahoo messenger 8.1. If that is the case then I will never hear that voicemail, as I am just not interested. Like I need another time suck.

UPDATE: I just called and checked my voicemail and Yahoo is still telling me I have an unheard voicemail, so I suppose I was wrong about them being that in sync...but I still wonder if my inbox knows when I poop...our loan agent did (I swear those guys need to know everything!)...

6 comments:

Sarah said...

doode those phones confuse me. lol.

Rebecca said...

Technology is great -- when it works. :)

Rachel said...

I hate when my blackberry does not work but damn I love my blackberry.

tag-your it!! See my post today.

Grandy said...

I wanna know how you got that pic there? I'm too simple for that stuff. ;)

Elizabeth said...

I want my next phone to tell me when someone comments on my blogs, remind me of my appointments, forbids me to make conflicting commitments, count my calories and steps, play whatever movies I fancy, and tell me what new books are coming out.

That's not much, is it?

Mrs. F said...

Grandy~ I downloaded a program called "screengrab" and I can right click on any page and save the whole page or just certain parts of a web page to my computer as an image. It is awesome!