Sunday, June 8, 2008

Meh. Today is Crap.

What a bummery crap day. This is what I should be doing...



This is what my kids should be doing...
Bounce House

and this...

Photobucket

and eating this...
or something that I imagine would look like this...



Instead I am sitting here writing this complain-y blog because I can't go. I am under strict instruction to keep the Tahoe parked in the driveway until the hubs gets home. Damn you stupid grindy brakes. I had plans today...

On a much lighter note I had my passion party last night and it was super fun what I remember of it anyways. If you want to order something let me know, you can go check out the goodies here...

I am going to go crack open a book and sit by the pool and recuperate from last night be pissed off I am not out partying enjoy this beautiful day...


5 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is so not fun. :( I'm sorry.

Rachel said...

oh yuk but hey sitting by the pool sounds like an awesome time.

Grandy said...

Dude, I SO MISSED OUT on your party last night. I'm SORRY!!

Looks like you had fun though? Sorry about the sucky having to sit around your pool thing today. ;)

Sarah said...

That sucks that you were stuck at home. :( But on the happier note...your party kicked ASS!

~Billie~ said...

Car problems suck! Especially when you have to miss out on all the fun. Hope you enjoyed your book, though! ((HUGS))