Friday I went to a mini family reunion in Merced with about ten people from my Dad's side of the family. It was nice catching up with them, since I NEVER see them (even though a couple of them live less than an hour away). I was talking to my cousin, Ryan, there and he was making fun of me for blogging so much, saying that he worries that I drove my car off a cliff or into a ditch when I have not blogged for more than a couple days. Sorry Ryan, don't mean to make you worry!!
I joined the gym last week, so I guess I have been pretty busy with that, in case you were wondering why I fell off the face of my blog for so long. I am looking at my calendar right now and thinking What the hell HAVE I been doing??? There is almost nothing on there...Humph. Sorry my poor neglected blog.
Let me make it up to you with a meme.
I have been tagged by Rachel...Max's Mom
Here are the rules…
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My 7 facts are:
1. My birthday is my favorite holiday of the year. Sometimes Thanksgiving falls on my birthday. Thanksgiving is not my favorite holiday. Just my birthday.
2. I work sooo part time that you would hardly even guess that I have a job. For three and a half years I was strictly a stay at home mom.
3. I have slept with the same pillow since I was seven years old. That is like 22 years, folks.
4. I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
5. If my eyes are closed I am probably snoring. No lie. Like a bear. And everyone feels the need to tell me so.
6. When I am around the male species I am quite competitive. Bowling, billiards, darts, and all those other games that you find in a dirty dive bar? I feel the need to win them, especially with my husband. When I was dating this also pertained to any man that was lucky enough to be in my presence:) Sometimes I get upset when the hubs wins more at the slot machines than I do.
7. My house is a mess and I need to go clean it because the hubs was subpoenaed to court today for something work-related and is not "working" as late as he usually does (since the courthouse is not open until 10pm and stuff). I hate when the house is messy when he comes home. I try to have it at least picked up every day before he comes home. Sometimes I don't care.
I am tagging:
Do it if you want...otherwise, whatever. I know I take forever to get around to these, and I think that Francesca tagged me with one MONTHS ago that I completely forgot about...so no biggie if you do it, you do it...if you don't do it the boogie monster is not going to come get you or anything...or maybe...nah!