Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Whee Hooo

****possibly offensive photos below...sorry ahead of time****




Camping is one of our favorite past times around here. I think my favorite part about camping is that I get to spend time with my friends and family without the interruption of the TV, their jobs, the computer, or any of that other normal stuff that always keeps us apart.

Father's Day morning we packed up the Tahoe and headed out to Scott's Flat Lake.

We sat around on the beach and drank beer (there may have been some pink lemonade flavored vodka, too) and I got burnt to a crisp. There may or may not be a photo taken of me standing in the lake with my tank top and skirt on, hand on my head (the signal that you are peeing, duh!)...posing. Oy vey!

I am seriously lacking in memories, and to make matters even worse, I forgot to take a single photo all weekend. Everyone else that we were with got pics, so I am not going to completely forget the weekend ever took place. Or I have these pictures to remind me of this fabulous Scott's Flat Father's Day weekend trip...

A burning Log


It looks

Like A...


I woke up at 3am to go to the bathroom and found my hubs and my Amy's husband awake and chatting away at the fire. When I returned from the bathroom they called me over to the fire and asked me to verify what they were seeing (they were totally sober, by the way). I immediately started giggling like a school girl as the hubs took these pictures with his camera phone. Oh, the memories we will now forever have!!

10 comments:

minijonb said...

oww! i was in pain just looking at those photos. funny stuff!!

Rachel said...

Hot dog? hahahaha

Rebecca said...

Heh... :)

~Billie~ said...

That is hilarious! I'm going to have to show these with Hubby when he gets home. He.. he.. =)

Misguided Mommy said...

where are the pics of the smores...

Grandy said...

Good times!!

The Fishers said...

wait... I don't get it.

Just Kidding. Too funny. It just goes to show in some areas, we just never mature. :)

amy t sharp of doobleh-vay said...

funny!!!!!

Mrs. F said...

Lisa~ haha, I know---I am still 12 years old. This picture still makes me giggle every time I look at it!

:)

The JNJ Hasleton's said...

That's hilarious! Something my husband would appreciate this.