Saturday, July 5, 2008

Ask Me Anything

Today, while cleaning the floors, I had some time to think to myself. As I was pushing the floormate around the dining room floor I got to thinking about my old friend Lisa and how she almost died while she was pregnant with her first baby. We were not in contact during those times, and she has since started to blog. I do not know the complete story, and I may be dramatizing it a bit, but I don't really think I am. So what I was thinking was that I was going to ask Lisa to tell me the story of how she almost died. Publicly. In a blog. Hey Lisa, what do ya say?

So that whole thought process led me to think that maybe there is something about me that my readers want to know, so here I sit, about to put myself out there and open myself up.

What, dear readers, do you want to know about me? Ask me anything and I will answer you to the best of my abilities. ANYTHING!

*This blog may also be inspired by the fact that I am seriously lacking in material lately. I have not been provoked to write very much this month, eh!*



8 comments:

Rebecca said...

I asked for questions a few weeks ago when I needed bloggy inspiration and haven't answered any of them. Oopsie... :( I will answer them though.

And I'll try to think of a question for you. :)

Elizabeth said...

Um... can I have your Floormate? I busted mine during a temper tantrum a few years ago and hubby refuses to buy me a new one. ;)

If no... then...

Favorite music? Favorite movie? Favorite restaurant? Best song to groove to? ;)

Sorry.. I'm a bit short on material, too. LOL

The Fishers said...

oh, my, oh my. I am honored to know that you think of me during your deep cleaning chores... or should I be offended that you only think of me when you are lacking in material and have nothing better to do??? I suppose, either way, I am flattered. I shall see about appeasing your request soon... and boy, do I have questions for you. If only I weren't afraid to ask them:) Lol

~Billie~ said...

What a great idea! I'll have to think about this one and come up with some questions for you...

Hmm... Craziest thing you've ever done? Broken the law? ????

Grandy said...

Not to sound like a blogging stalker, but I've got one. When do we get to go to lunch? :)

No really...Why don't you please do a post about your biggest regret, and what you've learned from it?

I bet you didn't expect me to be deep, did ya?? Oh wait...that's all 3 questions.

minijonb said...

...what is your favorite color?

=:-)

ok, seriously. what are your top five favorite books, movies and albums?

Bananas said...

most embarrassing moment. ever. you know, the one you NEVER talk about.
You know you want to! ;)

Misguided Mommy said...

how did you meet your husband?

when did you know you loved him?

do you still love him for the same reasons today as you did then, or new ones?