Thursday, July 3, 2008

How To Give Your Wife/Mother A Heart Attack

Not really sure any words are necessary with these photos. Except maybe the last one, where you should know that the only reason she is wearing a Barbie helmet is because she was only riding up the drive way AND THAT IS IT!

Seeing her on the back of the bike made me cringe, which is why in the third photo she is sitting in front of her Daddy, because I was going to strangle him if he made me watch that for another moment...


A little father/daughter bonding

Obviously driving pretty slow here, since Cal is winning the race on his bike...
See him in the blue shirt up there.
Still enough to scare the beejeezuz out of me!

This I can deal with...click to biggify

Barbie will protect her head, right! Right?


***side note: I am not sure whether to blame the crappy California air from all the fires, or my camera for the quality of the photos. Let's say they both had something to do with it and in the meantime I will work on the hubs and try to get him to get me a new camera. m'kay? Thanks***

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I would have been freaking out right there with ya. *fans self*

Rebecca said...

I think daddies are good for lots of things, and one of them is doing things with their kids that mommies never would.

It doesn't make it any easier though.

Rebecca

The Bjurstrom Family said...

I would KILL my hubby if he did this with our daugther. sometimes the things daddy's do with their kids amazes me. I don't know how well Barbie would have held up.

The Fishers said...

Ahhh, there is she. You really do have a girl. She's totally cute, and I hate motorcycles too.

Rachel said...

I used to ride a motorcycle with my Dad too. She will never forget those moments but as a mom/wife-I would kill him. LOL

Grandy said...

Oh I know your fear. Hubby took Ty on his bike YEARS ago, and I drove behind. I cried most of the way, but was told to let it go. They still ride, but at least he's 12 now.

Kelli said...

I feel ya! Wait until they decide to get on fourwheelers and ramp stuff........needless to say the fourwheelers got sold very quickly. (grins)