Saturday, July 12, 2008

You Ask, I Answer~Part One

MiniJonB asked the least controversial questions, so his are going to get answered first, cause I am a weenie like that that's how I roll.

Minijonb said:
...what is your favorite color?

=:-)

ok, seriously. what are your top five favorite books, movies and albums?

Dang, Jon B~ These are a little harder to answer than I had originally anticipated. OK, I lie...picking my top 5 favorite movies was a cinch...

****************************

My Top 5 Favorite Books [in no particular order, of course]:

Haha, I totally cheated on this list, since I chose a few series instead of single books-

Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series.

P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern ( I read this way before the movie came out and that fact makes me feel cool)

Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic Series

In Her Shoes by Jennifer Weiner (truthfully, I love all her books)

G. A. McKevett's Savannah Reid series

*************************


My Top 5 Favorite Movies [again, in no particular order]

My Best Friend's Wedding starring Julia Roberts

Fools Rush In starring Salma Hayek and Matthew Perry

Sweet Home Alabama starring Reese Witherspoon

13 Going On 30 starring Jennifer Garner

Hitch starring Will Smith

**************************


My Top 5 Favorite Albums


The Cure: Wish



Erasure: Wonderland



Dixie Chicks: Taking The Long Way



Tenacious D: Tenacious D



My fifth favorite was a toss up between two of my newer favorites: Lily Allen's Alright, Still and Regina Spektor's Begin To Hope; or should it be an oldie, but a goody? In which case I would choose Dixie Chick's Wide Open Spaces and Fly albums (yes, both)...

Thank you, Jon B, for the questions. I hope my answers were as stimulating as you thought they were going to be (haha). Oh, and by the way- I have no favorite color, I am the daughter of two artists and I love all colors equally.






11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love Lily Allen's cd! Unfortunately I can't play it with the kids around. I usually jam with it in the car. ;)

minijonb said...

no prob!

i like all the bands you picked, it's a rocking top 5 albums list.

~Billie~ said...

You have great taste in movies! I love Hitch... so funny!

Rachel said...

I ,love the dixie chicks because they are just so real and they don't hold back.

Grandy said...

I only recently was introduced to the Stephanie Plum series about a year ago because I live under a rock.

I'm there with you on the Dixie Chicks...those girls have got some skillz.

Tenacious D? Isn't that Jack Black?

The Bjurstrom Family said...

I have to say that I LOVE the movies you have as your top 5 are some of my favorites! Good choices:)

Dr Zibbs said...

If you like the D, I hope you've seen their original work on Mr Show. It's TNT.

SUEB0B said...

If Sacramento weren't so far out of the way, I'd be glad to pick you up!

Colleen said...

Those are some good choices!

Found you through allmediocre.com.

Come visit me!
Mommy Always Wins

The Fishers said...

You are being a wimp when it comes to answering these questions. You brought it on yourself, Honey:) I want to know what your biggest regret is.

Erica said...

I've seen Erasure in concert at least 7 times. They are a gift from God. Thank you for reminding me that I want to run out and pick up that album (and Labor of Love II by UB40). Awesome!

Erica