Thursday, August 14, 2008

Oh Dude, No Way. Me? Me?

You know how when some biggie blogger comes back to your page and leaves a comment and you get all stupidly excited, because OhmygodIcan'tbelieveshejustreadmyshit. Yeah, I know. So imagine how I felt when one of these awesome ass ladies tagged me in a meme. I just about pooped myself. Luckily I refrained, but yeah. Then you get so excited on your blog and you start saying bad words when referring to her (out of love and excitement ONLY!) and hope that she is going to still respect you in the morning because what if she is anti-potty mouth? Or whatever.

OK, OK. I'll stop gushing now. Get to the meme already, I know, I hear you.

Anywhoo. Slackermommy (who, clearly, I absolutely adore) tagged me in a meme. (In case you missed the part where I said I was tagged for a meme already.)

Hey did you know that 'meme' is pronounced 'mim'. Yeah, my friend's brother told me that and I was all, "Nuh-uh, I thought it was pronounced me-me". (You know, because they are always things about me.) He pretty much thinks I am stupid now.

Moving on...

A. Attached or single? Married 7 years
B. Best friend? Amy
C. Cake or pie? Cake-chocolate.
D. Day of choice? Monday *ducks and covers*
E. Essential item? If I have to pick just one then I am going to say sunglasses
F. Favorite color? pink
G. Gummy bears or worms? People eat these? People besides 5th graders?
H. Hometown? Sacramento, CA
I. Indulgence? Chocolate, liquor
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? 2 and holding
L. Life isn’t complete without? my family
M. Marriage date? April 29
N. Number of brothers & sisters? One real full blood brother. He is rad!
O. Oranges or apples? Bananas
P. Phobias? My teeth falling out
Q. Quotes? “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.”
R. Reasons to smile? The kids aren't pulling each other's hair out. Clean house. Sex(that should be first).
S. Season of choice? Summer
T. Tag seven peeps! (see below)
U. Unknown fact about me? I pretty much spilled my guts in my '100 things' post, so not a lot left to tell. Sorry.
V. Vegetable? Artichoke, asparagus, broccoli, green beans. NO brussell sprouts!!!!
W. Worst habits? Laziness. Seriously, I could nap every day given the chance.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? WTF? No seriously, WTF?
Y. Your favorite food? Chocolate covered chocolate. With a side of chocolate. Mmmmmm.
Z. Zodiac sign? Sagittarius


I am tagging some people that I have not tagged in a while, or ever.

1. Caryn at Formerly Farley
2. Shannon at Formerly Farley
3. Adena at Formerly Farley
4. Anna at Formerly Farley(even though she is still a Farley)
5. Elizabeth atA Calm In The Chaos
6. The Bacon Lady at Better Living Through Bacon
7. Christine at Watch Me! No, Watch Me!


Slackermommy, thanks for the tag. Clearly, I am excited. Ya think?

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Artichokes kick some serious veggive ass. Mmmmm... how do you like yours prepared and served with? And asparagus... *drools*

Elizabeth said...

Oh... and thanks for giving me something to blog about. ;)

slackermommy said...

You give me way too much credit. Your writing rocks and you totally crack me up.

Rachel said...

You are such a good tag queen. That is my new name for you. The Tag Queen because you love them so much.

Carynanne said...

Hey I answered your questions.

And-- you don't like Brussels sprouts?

~Billie~ said...

Too funny! X-ray or Ultrasound? Who thinks of these! LOL!
Chocolate covered chocolate! Love it!

Steph said...

haha, you crack me up. I love artichokes. They are my favorite!

Elizabeth said...

I get entirely too excited over new appliances. Clearly I am getting old. And clearly I have lost my mind. ;)

New Age Bitch said...

Looks like I am late to the party, but dude. Definitely gummy worms.

Midwest Mommy said...

This is too funny. I had a popular blogger comment on my blog and I was like damn it of all days she picked the most boringest (is that a word) post!!