Friday, November 7, 2008

Fantabulousness

One of my favorite things about going to Disneyland is how happy my family is while we are there. It is like all burdens are lifted off our shoulders when we walk through the entrance gates.

We love vacationing together, even though the ride down to Anaheim can be quite torturous. When the children sit in the back seat and argue over the only set of ear phones for over an hour, it can create the headache from hell.

I am not saying our whole trip was perfect, we do still get on each others nerves. But it is somehow more tolerable.

So for today's picture blog I give you what I like to call Family Fantabulousness...

Almost Christmas card worthy,
but we can't pay the girl to smile sometimes.
And my hair looks effed up.

Only a father could understand
She was crying until he picked her up.
Bamboozled!

The first 15 minutes in Disneyland.
No ones feet hurt, no one was hungry, no one was tired.
Mrs. F and Little Miss F

5 comments:

~Billie~ said...

Aww! What great pictures! I love that first one. So cool.
You look amazing! Good to hear you all had such a great time.

Ellie said...

AHHHH!!!! I RECOGNIZE THAT PLACE! NO WHY?!?!? BECAUSE I LovE DISNEYLAND!!

Rachel said...

Looks like so much fun. I love the pictures. I am glad you got to have a great trip.

Mrs. F said...

~Billie~ Thank you so much!

Ellie~ Don't we all love Disneyland!

Rachel~Thank you!

Grandy said...

I'm loving the pics hun. I think the F-girls could be a christmas card all their own. ;)