Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Quickie

Taking a quick break from my studies to tell you all that I hope you voted today!

The hubs has spent the past few days defragging the computer and re-uploading everything, so I have been out of touch since I-don't-even-remember-when. It all started when I uploaded 453 pictures from our vacation. After that the computer started moving at a snail's pace...the wireless was not hooked up, so both the desktop and the laptop were out of commish. It was suckish.

I have about 7 million blogs in my reader to catch up on, since it has been over a week since I have really gone through it. Forgive me.

The hubs downloaded World of Warcraft and started playing it this morning. I fear I am going to become a WoW widow. I swear if I do, I will divorce him...

:)

Forty percent of my grade in Business Law is riding on tomorrow, so I must get off this computer and get back to the books.

Someday I will post about my vacation, because seriously? I have 453 pictures from it.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Good Luck today! I'm excited to see pictures from the vaca.

~Billie~ said...

((HUGS)) Best of luck! I'm sure you'll do great! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Rachel said...

Good luck. Bring on the pictures.

Mrs. F said...

Steph, Billie, and Rachel~ Thank you. I think I did OK...I will find out on Wednesday.