Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sweetheart, you are not an athlete!

The internet is abuzz with this video. In case you have yet to see it, I have taken the liberty of posting it right here for you.

There are soooooo many things wrong with this. Watch it first, then let us discuss.




Did you watch it? Hahahaha. It is hilarious, no?

My favorite part was where she is talking about her six inch stripper heels giving her calves a great workout. Honey, doesn't your religion forbid you from even shopping in the store where you bought those????

A rose by any other name is still a rose! (or is it a thorn that I am thinking of?)

Stripper dancing Pole fitness in the Olympics? Lets get cheerleading to the Olympics, first. And the many other things that are considered sports.

Also? Is yoga in the Olympics? It seems like these hoes women want their athleticism in the Olympics, when what they are really doing is just a fitness regime. I do not see any real competition here.

And yes, I know some of you are worried that I am just making fun of them because they are Mormon, but I am not like that. I am so non-judgmental, so back up off me.

Scantily clad married Mormon women dancing on stripper poles?

What is your favorite part?

9 comments:

followthatdog said...

so wrong on so many levels. At this rate, sitting on my ass watching Law and Order reruns will be an Olympic sport before too long.

Carynanne said...

I just don't see the problem. You just wish you were that sexy.
(hehe)

Rachel said...

Olympics. I am sote sure about this one but hey-yo work out sounds pretty cool

Ellie said...

wow. one word: wow.

Steph said...

I know a girl who actually teaches classes and makes money doing parties doing this. While I think it is a great workout, I don't at all think that it should be a part of the Olympics. That blows me away. I do know that you have to be in some really good shape in order to do some of the things my friend does. Not my thing though!

queen b said...

that is so funny that you posted this cause I just ordered a pole for my workout room (and a ballet bar for my 4yo to workout with me). I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pole Dancing. It's like the bestest thing ever for my butt.

CJ said...

Now that's something you don't see every day. Well, at least I don't. Yeah, I'm thinking there is something odd about LDS pole dancing.

Grandy said...

OHMYCRIMINY!! WHATEVER!!

I want to sign the petition that "followthatdog" starts with her L&O reruns.

The JNJ Hasleton's said...

If you can master a "sport" in under 3 years, it should not be considered for the Olympics. But I would take the class just to wear the shoes!