Saturday, December 20, 2008

Liar, Liar, Pants are on Fucking Fire

OK, so an update on my previous post:

My Dad is a fucking liar. No doctor told him that he only has a month to live.

None.

No doctor.

Anywhere.

This is just a feeling that he has. He is pretty sick, but as far as being diagnosed with cancer and having a month to live:

It was a lie, so that he could talk to my Mom.

I am still upset with my husbands reaction to it all, but kinda feel whatever about it now, because do you want to know what he did?

He called in sick to work for today and tomorrow and we were going to go down to Merced to visit my dad, who, apparently, is or is not, dying.

I am shaking, I am so livid right now.

How dare you lie to my Mom?

9 comments:

MarvelousMOM said...

Wow, totally not ok that your dad lied about something like that. Nice that your husband took the days off, but still doesn't excuse not being there for you when you were so upset and needed him the most.

Thinking of you...HUGE hugs your way!

Rachel said...

that sucks that your dad lied. my dad lies too which is why i have not talked to him for a long time. so sorry.

Grandy said...

Sorry girl! Pour yourself a drink. At least hubby figured it out and did something right.

Vic said...

So wish I could be there right now to give you all the hugs you need. x

Cristina Mathers said...

not cool of him at all. so sorry that you have to deal with this.

mamikaze said...

that is so not cool. no ends justify the means of scaring your family like that. give him a piece of your mind, honey.

Ellie said...

wow. im really sorry about this. that was not okay. talk to him.

Ellie said...

I'm still really sorry. How have you been?

followthatdog said...

Holy shit. What an asshole. I'm sorry he is sick but that does not give him free license to use that illness to manipulate others. I'd still take you out and get you drunk. Shit.