Monday, December 1, 2008

Make Me Laugh Monday

I was going to save this post for Wordless Wednesday, but it requires at least a few words, and I am super impatient. I had to share this TODAY.

So I am participating in Make Me Laugh Monday.

The other night I was straightening up the house and I found this beautiful drawing. Immediately I thought..."What the hell?"

Remember in Superbad how the big kid draws pictures of peni (is that the plural for penis?)? (That was Superbad, wasn't it?)

I thought that is what was going on here.

I mean, that is what you think this is a picture of, right?

Wait for it...

Upon further inspection, I realized that I just have a really dirty mind. Not ten feet away from the drawing I found this...

Wait for it...

Drum roll please...

Ohhh, the suspense is killing you...









It is a melon baller, you sick freaks.

For more MMLM participants, please go check out Jenny on the Spot!

9 comments:

Steph said...

I totally thought first thing that it was a penis! That is so funny! hahhaa

The Fishers said...

Get your head out of the gutter. When I could only see the very top... tip? I thought it was going to be the Statue of Liberty and then maybe some Asparagus.

Shana said...

hehehehe, That's what I thought it was too.

jennyonthespot said...

Dude. You are not the only one. Why are we so dirty?! Our poor children.... heeheeheeheeheee........

The Bjurstrom Family said...

too funny! I'm with Lisa, but then thought what the heck is Paloma drawing:) you always make me laugh, no matter what the day of the week is.

~Billie~ said...

Hilarious!! I wondered what the heck you were doing posting a picture of a penis. Then I thought... Maybe it's the Statue of Liberty's arm?? A Melon Baller! Never would have guessed.

Grandy said...

Dude! My mind was SO there with you. So instead of a peni, you got a picture of your "personal massager"? ;)

Harmony said...

Too funny! Once I was looking at my sons drawing book in kindergarten and guess what I found a picture of, drawn by him? Ya, same thing we all thought this picture looked like. That was a big embarrassing! I ripped the page out.

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

OMG that is freaking hilarious! I SO thought the same thing. Mind in gutter. Oh well.