Tuesday, March 31, 2009

An Interview With My Children

I am a little late at hopping on the bandwagon, but you may or may not have seen this meme floating around the interwebz.

It is an interview with your children.

I brought each kid of mine over to the computer separately and asked them each question, trying to get their answer exactly as they stated.

Cal's answers are in blue, and Riss's are in purple. She wanted pink, but the pink was too light, she was not happy about that at all.

My response to their answer is in green.

Without further ado...Here is what my kids think of me.


1. What is something mom always says to you?
No.
No.
They heard me say that? I could have sworn that I was talking to the walls when I said that.

2. What makes mom happy?
Disneyland.
Dad.
Awww, they are both right

3. What makes mom sad?
Dying.
When Dad hurts your feelings and crying.
Death makes me sad. True. Haha about Dad hurting my feelings. Better watch where we fight from now on, huh!

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Jokes
Tickling.
Cool.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Little.
Nice. Like me.
:)

6. How old is your mom?
30
18
I will always be 18 at heart, but yes, I am 30.

7. How tall is your mom?
Maybe 30 feet.
516 inches
WHOA, Nelly. They are hilarious. They actually used a scientific arm lifting method to figure this out!

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Go to Disneyland
Go to work
Oh yeah, I LOVE working. *snort*

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Uhhhhh, get on, uhhhh, hahahahaha (as he reads this) hahahahaha. Sit down and watch TV and do nothing.
Go to work, noooo, watch TV.
(I read blogs and try and straighten the house up)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Singing good.
A superstar because she is cute.
Hahahahaha, this is the funniest one, because I sing like a dying cat, but I am pretty cute. :)

11. What is your mom really good at?
Texting.
Texting.
WTH?????? I only get 200 texts a month to share with the hubs. I interviewed them seperately, how did they come up with the same answer? This is insane.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Playing games on the Playstation. "Just write PS2, it is easier"
Very long books.
Uh, I have no idea about the books. I can't write a long book, but I sure can read them. Ohhhh, I don't read long books to her. I only read a few pages a night from her giant books. I bet that is what she is talking about.

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Serves.
Serve.
*nods head*

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Chicken sandwiches
Everything.
It is chocolate, you fools. Get it right!!!!!!!!!!

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
She feeds us, no wait, she buys us all the toys.
Smiling.
OK, they are so cute.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Supergirl
Ella
I AM Supergirl, son, I AM!!! (Ella Enchanted is on TV right now...)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Go shopping.
Sleep.
Awww, my snuggle bug. She does sleep with me still. And we do go shopping, but not nearly as much as we used to (or as much as I would like...)

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We have the same colored eyes? Do we? "No." We have the same colored lips.
We have the same eyes.
Haha. Colored lips. For the record, the kids have the same eyes, mostly. Mine are hazel. Theirs are their very own makeup of color. Some blue, green, brown and grey.

19. How are you and your mom different?
We don't have the same colored eyes.
I play and you watch TV.
True, true, and true. What?

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because I love her.
Because she always smiles at me.
Awww, I'm am melting from their cuteness.

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Blockbuster?
Chick-fil-A
Um, NO, and NO.

5 comments:

Aimee said...

hahahahaha these answers are killing me! I love the "just write PS2, it's easier" apparently he thinks you type bad? hehe.

Rachel said...

What a great post Paloma

~Billie~ said...

Oh my gosh. These are hilarious! Same colored lips... LOL!

Elizabeth said...

Loved this! I may have to thieve this and put one up on my own blogosphere.

Mrs. F said...

Aimee~ He thinks PS2 sounds "cooler" or something. Kids...

Rachel~ Thank you!

Billie~ Yeah, my kids crack me up!

Elizabeth~ Do it, I would love to read other people's kids answers to this.