Wednesday, May 13, 2009

If You Give A Dog A Bone...Wait. What?

Both of my kids have special "tricks" that they can do.

You know, kinda like dogs.

I ask them to do their tricks, then I give them a treat. It works for us.

I finally caught them on camera.

Cal has been doing this weird/creepy laugh for a few years now, and I think it is HILARIOUS:



Aside from the weird tongue twisting things Miss Riss can do, she also does this noise with her tongue. It gets a bit weirder, but this was all she would let me capture:

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Your kids seem so funny. I am sure they make you laugh a lot.

~Billie~ said...

Oh my Gosh! That is hilarious! They are both so cute! I can't do either... LOL!

Julie said...

That laugh is INFECTIOUS. I am sitting here giggling at my desk lol!!