Monday, May 18, 2009

Oh My Holy Heck, Y'all

I just got done watching Twilight, you know, the wildly popular movie based on the books by Stephanie Meyer.

Oh mah freaking gawd, y'all.

I finally get it!

I understand why you all went crazy months ago (and I was making fun of you), giddy with love for Edward.

As soon as the credits started rolling I announced to the hubs that I am going to get the book, first thing in the morning.

So if I go AWOL for a while, you will know why.

I will be lost in a book. Or four.

6 comments:

~Billie~ said...

The books are amazing! So much better than the movie. You will get sucked in. =)

The Fishers said...

haahhahaahhaaaa
"Aren't they in the teenage section?" Haahaahaahaaaha

Cristina Mathers said...

this is a repeat from facebook, but the books are way better! i was disappointed by the movie because i read the books. but i think you will love the books. they are super addicting though.

followthatdog said...

Edward is a tool. I only read the books, and based on this I think they seriously miscast Jacob. But Jacob rocks. I repeat Edward is a tool.

Aimee said...

I just started twilight - it's our book club book this month. I'm on page 8 and my friend was all, "OMG aren't you hooked already?!" and I'm like, Uh, no...the book is too fat. I can't hold it up with one hand so it's not comfortable to read. LOL

Anyway - June 3 is our book club meeting (5:30 downtown) if you wanna come chat about the book with everyone. :)

misguided mommy said...

ABOUT FUCKING TIME!