Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner

In this post I asked you all to guess how many lingering receipts I had in my purse.

The answer: 35

The person who guessed the closest to 35 was Billie, of BugsAndSnails.com, who said:

"Ooo!! Love the new purses! Totally cute.
I thought my purse was stuffed! Too funny!

I'm going to guess 37 recipts!"


Congratulations, Billie, your $10 gift card will be on it's way to you as soon as I get your info!!

Thanks to everyone who played along!

8 comments:

~Billie~ said...

WooHoo!! Damn, am I good or what?!? LOL! =)
I'll get my info out to you ASAP. Thanks!!

The JNJ Hasleton's said...

Wow, 35. Maybe you should clean out your purse a little more often! j/k

Julie said...

35!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy you know what

misguided mommy said...

35 are you fucking serious. geez lady

Grandy said...

you had 35 F-ing receipts in your purse? Where do you keep the cash?

Katie said...

35 receipts?! Holy cow, we must've been separated at birth. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

中醫減重
中醫減重
中醫減重
中醫減重
中醫減重
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿

Anonymous said...

中醫減重
中醫減重
中醫減重
中醫減重
中醫減重
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿