Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh My Freaking Gawd, Time Flies






I can not believe that I could possibly be old enough to be the mother of a seven year old. But I am.

We went camping over the weekend for Cal's seventh birthday. It was what he wanted to do. And it was a great idea on his part. We all had a blast!

His cousins came out, as did his faux-cousins. And grama and grandpa and Uncle were there. We had a small cake, then went and played in the lake in the middle of a thunder storm. Totally awesome!

Cal is one of the smartest, sweetest boys around. He is a good friend to those that are lucky enough to be his friends, and a wonderful son. I am very blessed to be his mother.

4 comments:

~Billie~ said...

Aww!! Happy Birthday, Cal! Weren't the Thunderstorms awesome! We got them here too and I just loved it.

Aimee said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!

Misguided Mommy's mom said...

O my god my washer has been leaking water for a while. Last Friday my repair man came and guess what I have a 3 inch rip in my rubber liner too! Good thing my washer is in a mud room on concrete so I just kept using it.

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Cal!