Thursday, August 6, 2009

Nowhere Else To Start But Here

OK, y'all, I know I owe you quite a few posts. It is not like I have crawled into a whole and died after all. We have been quite busy, and the Casa de Mrs. F has been going through a lot of changes.

Let's start with a mommmmy-blog for today, OK? I am completely overwhelmed and this is the best place I know where to start. To brag on my kids.

The short people of the house went back to school on the 20th of last month. They started at a new school, on a new track system, and they get a chance to make new friends.

I think they are adjusting well, and their teachers are wonderful. They are attending one of the three Yellow ribbon elementary schools in the region, so I know that they have a good chance at becomin' rill smart, y'know.

I can't believe I am writing this post when they only have 8 days left until they go off-track, but I am. just. that. lazy. And just that addicted to facebook.

Cal is in 2nd grade now, and Riss is in 1st grade. Gosh, these babies sure are growing up supah fast!!




Skipping to class.


Father and son.


Ready to tackle a whole day of school.


I had to cover up his school logo on his shirt. Hence, the eyeball.


Hard at work in the first five minutes of class.



Sorry, my friends, I am going to try to be a better bloggy-buddy. Promise.

9 comments:

~Billie~ said...

((HUGS)) No worries! Life is much more important!
Love the photos! I can't believe they have started school already!
We are going to be in Tahoe the last weekend this month? Is that when you guys will be there?

Anonymous said...

網路行銷
網路行銷
網路行銷
seo
seo
seo

Rachel said...

Great post. I too have lessened on blogging since facebook. :) Love you paloma

nisa said...

Cute pics. Glad everyone enjoyed their first day of school.

Anonymous said...

Michael Jackson(麥可傑克森)你永遠是我的最愛^^
Michael Jackson,麥可傑克森

Michael Jackson,麥可傑克森

Michael Jackson,麥可傑克森

瑜珈,看護,旅遊

保健,蛋糕,服飾

網路,資訊,花園

法拍屋,隔熱紙

達人,精品,整形

科技,天空,飛翔

蝸牛,不孕,汽車

followthatdog said...

Hey, we all get busy. glad to hear you are ok and your kids are doing well. Post when you have time because you do crack me up.

~Billie~ said...

Haha! What's up with all the Chinese (?) comments? Stupid people.
Hey, send me our e-mail addy. =)

Elizabeth said...

Good Lord they are getting so BIG!!! Just gorgeous they are lady!
So it looks like you've had as much time away from blogging as I have. Good! I no longer feel the same amount of guilt. ;)

Rachel said...

They are both so grown up as well. Where has the time gone?