Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Poopy Patios

Tonight I had my BFF, Am, and her two kids over. We had gone swimming earlier in the day, then we retreated to my house for some dinner and a movie.

Am and I were in the kitchen preparing dinner, having a good time, and enjoying ourselves.

I went to go to my bedroom to retrieve my water bottle and noticed that my bedroom door was locked. Oh, bother.

Upon further inspection I found that all of the bedroom doors were locked, as well as the hallway bathroom. I went to the garage to get a mini-screwdriver, as that always seems to do the trick. I tried first on the hallway bathroom, to no avail. By this point we had kids lining up to go to the bathroom, so we did what any good parents would do: we sent them to the backyard to water the lawn.

Riss was outside with Am's boy and he comes in to inform us that "Riss is outside pooping".

Oh my dear lawd, she sure indeed was. She popped a squat right on my back patio and pooped.
A big fat nasty poop.

I'm not mad *deep cleansing breath*. I promise. I mean, how was she to know that she could have asked me and I would have taken her next door to use the restroom, really? *deep cleansing breath*

Kids are gross.

9 comments:

mamikaze said...

nasty!

Rachel said...

hahahahahaha-damn nasty! but way too funny!

Elizabeth said...

The bright side of this: you'll forever have this in your back pocket as ammunition against Riss in front of her friends, prospective boyfrieds, etc., 7 or 8 years down the line. :)

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

yum. at least she didn't poop on your bed. found your blog FROM STAGE DIVES TO STATION WAGONS. come check me out. if you decide to follow i will return the favor.

~Billie~ said...

OMG! That is too funny! Kids....

Rachel said...

way too funny but oh damn nasty

Aimee said...

I am so glad I'm not the only bad blogger out there! :P

Rachel said...

totally nasty!!

rtfgvb7810 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................